“So the question is, or perhaps it should have been all along, what would you do if you knew you only had one day, one week, and one month to live?
- What life boat would you hang on to?
- What secret would you tell?
- What person would you declare your love for?
- What band would you see?
- What wish would you fulfill?
- What exotic location would you fly to for a cup of coffee?
- What book would you write?
The purpose of life should be To Strive, To Seek, To Find and Never to Quit!”
From the film One Week by Ben Tyler
While flying to Prince George, British Columbia aboard Air Canada I watched One Week. The commentary above seemed to sum up why I embarked on this 6000 mile race walk. There were some intriguing quotations:
“Many of life’s failures are people who didn’t know how close they were to success until they gave up”
“You just can’t keep walking around your whole life of can you?”
“We all live on borrowed time”
Italian stripper Gina Lolopado suffocated while waiting to jump out of a cake. It’s true. It happened in the 1970′.
If we don’t walk through our dreams now who will know what they were?